- Armless and backless bench 64 Kilos
- Armless half-back bench 81 Kilos
- Armless full-back bench 88 Kilos
- Armless bench with backs facing each other 99 Kilos
- Half-back bench with arms 97 Kilos
- Full-back bench with arms 104 Kilos
The benches are manufactured from treated and varnished pine wood and four pieces of metalised steel painted in steel grey: leg with arm, leg without arm, lower crossbar and back strip.
By combining these parts we can obtain a large variety of models which make it a very versatile and fun bench.So, benches with or without arms, with a long back, with a short back on side or the other, with two backs in a line or facing each other, providing a variety of models and shapes to play with when it comes to locating them in the town or city.
- 70 mm thick pine wood.
- Legs, back strips and crossbars of 8 mm thick sheet steel.
- Pine wood treated (to level 4) and open-pore varnished.
- Structure of steel, stripped, metalised and painted with a coat of primer and two of Oxiron steel grey paint.
Realizar orificios en el piso y rellenarlos con resina, cemento rápido ó similar.
Colocar el banco en su posición introduciendo un tornillos avellanado M.12 y longitud apropiada al piso en cada pata en los orificios preparados a tal efecto.