Ramos Bassols are David Ramos and Jordi Bassols, both industrial designers. The studio started in 2004, after several years of experience in different fields such as urban furniture, tableware, lighting and office furniture. Based in Barcelona, Ramos Bassols offers a personal view on contemporary design, always searching for the balance between form, function and aesthetics. Products with clean lines, yet warm and attractive for the public.
- First Prize at the Furniture Fair, Madrid 2002.
- First Prize in the Design competition Manacor, 2005.
- Hospitality Design Product award 2010.
- International Interior design Association award 2010.
- IF design award 2015.
- Red Dot award 2016.
- Best of NeoCon award 2017.
Clients: Vibia, Paola Lenti, Kristalia, Forma 5, Actiu, Viccarbe, Famo, NIRU Barcelona, Arrmet, Bolia, Wewood, Porvasal, Escofet, Concepta, DAE chimeneas, The Italian Lab, Urbes 21, Vilagrasa, Montgatina