- Bench without back 97 Kilos
- Bench with half back 123 Kilos
- Bench with full back 141 Kilos
Robust and simple bench designed to be placed in any type of setting. Manufactured in three versions: Bench with no back, Bench with half back and Bench with full back.
The backless bench is recommended for places where it will be used for a short time, such as bus stops or railway platforms. The half-back bench is intended for more informal places, allowing the user to interact with the bench; the user decides how to use the bench, as a seat or as a sun lounger, as a table or as a meeting area, etc, making the bench an area of leisure or relaxation to the user’s preference. The full-backed bench is suitable for any setting, public roads, shopping centres, parks…
- Supports and arms of heat-galvanised sheet steel.
- Backs and seats in 60 mm thick pine wood
- Stainless steel screws
- Heat-galvanised steel supports
- Treated (level 4) and open-pore varnished pine wood
Dos varillas de anclaje por pata M.12. El banco viene provisto de dos tuercas soldadas en el interior de las patas para